My owner, Donna Shepherd, wrote the book Poodle & Doodle. It's about me (of course), but I have to admit, just as much about the 'new' dog, a labradoodle. In the book, she is a 'he' named Scruffy, but in real life, her name is Sadie. Just her head is almost as big as I am!Poodle and Doodle is published by Guardian Angel Publishing. The publisher has a page for Poodle & Doodle. Click HERE. It's on sale on Barnes & Noble. Click HERE to order! To order directly from the publisher or get the eBook, click HERE.
Mama Donna's Books for Kids:
I'd like to thank all the little people that made this all possible... especially Jack Foster, who drew me so well in Poodle and Doodle.
First the rules:
1: Thank the person who gave you the award and link to them.
2: Add the award to your blog
3: Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and One Truth.
4: Nominate six creative liars... I mean writers and post links to them.
5: Let your nominees know that they have been nominated.
OK, Let's see if you can figure out which is the truth:
1. Mama Donna lets me sleep in her bed every night.
2. My favorite treat is banana slices.
3. Daddy (doggy daddy) was a champion AKC poodle.
4. Mommy (mommy mutt) was a Great Dane.
5. I've ridden in an airplane three times.
6. I love, love, love going to the groomer and being beautified.
7. And finally, Mama Donna tells everyone she sings, but she couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
... and now for my six nominees:
1. Mayra Calvani - Pets and their Authors
2. Donna McDine - Write What Inspires You
3. Dayna Hilton - Sparkles, the Fire Safety Dog
4. Lea Schizas - The Writing Jungle
5. Shari Lyle-Soffe - Children's Books and More
6. Kathy Stemke - Education Tipster
I hope Mama Donna's friends join in the fun and nominate some of the ones she would have liked to add to the list. Have fun!
Now...which one of those things I listed is the Truth? Think you know? Betcha don't! Woof!